Who Benefits from Calm Beverage Infusion
Calm beverage infusion helps manage stressful workdays, impossible schedules, and other days where you know you need a little help staying grounded. Calm can also aid as part of your sleep routine, a general, overall health supplement regimen, and can also be used as part of your mindfulness program.
How To Use
Calm beverage infusion is designed to taste great as an addition to water but depending on your personal preferences, Calm can be added to coffee, tea or any other beverage. Shake well before each use and squeeze 1 to 2, one-second squirts into your beverage. Average dose is ~50mg of CBD per one-second squirt. Begin with 1 squirt and adjust as needed. Dosage is intended to be paced and to provide a lasting impact over several hours, but individual results may vary. If you have persisting symptoms of anxiety or stress, seek medical attention.
All Natural Ingredients
Total Full Spectrum Heirloom Hemp™ Oil (Common Name CBD) - 100mg
Other ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Organic Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Menthol, Calendula Officinalis Flowers, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Capsicum Frutescens (Cayenne), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) See Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Arnica Montana Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, Capsicum Annum, Eucalyptus Radiata Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil.
Certificate of Analysis Test Results
All Ahya products are tested by a third party for full potency, providing verification of cannabinoid content and lack of THC as well as the lack of pesticides (50 pesticides panel) and lack of heavy metals (arsenic, cadmium, lead and mercury). Check your certificate of analysis here.
Note regarding non-detectible levels (ND): Not all cannabinoids show a detectable presence on Ahya’s lab results. This does not mean other cannabinoids are missing or are not present. In fact, Ahya’s Heirloom Hemp™ (as one of the purest and most naturally grown, harvested, and processed products on the market) contains up to 150 distinct cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and other compounds found naturally in the hemp plant.
The Cannabinoid Profile Explained
Most importantly, THC tests at below the legal limit of 0.30%. This is how Ahya products are legal in all 50 states, nationwide.
Ahya’s full-spectrum Heirloom Hemp™ allows us to deliver a substantial presence of as many as six cannabinoids (CBD, CBN, CBG, THCV (Tetrahydrocannabivarin, not to be confused with Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC), CBDV, and CBC). The combined concentration of these cannabinoids is what makes Ahya products so effective.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is the most understood and researched of the cannabinoids, in large part because it is usually the dominate cannabinoid in any full spectrum hemp product.
- Cannabinol (CBN) is a cannabinoid that is gaining in popularity for a number of reasons including research showing it aids with sleep and when combined with CBD can assist with muscle and joint pain.
- Cannabigerol (CBG) is a cannabinoid that is beginning to receive significant attention for its anti-inflammatory properties. Currently researchers are looking into the possibility that CBG could be used to treat conditions where inflammatory responses represent a threat. This research has only just begun and there are no conclusive studies regarding CBG’s benefits.
- Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV) is another cannabinoid, not to be confused with THC, with potential regulatory and homeostasis benefits, including possible increase focus and mental clarity as well as possible appetite and emotional regulation (these claims remain currently unsupported by clinical research).
- Cannabidivarin (CBDV) is a cannabinoid that in early (and still inconclusive) studies shows to slow nerve cell activity causing it to have general anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cannabichromene (CBC) is a cannabinoid that researchers believe could assist with the reduction in pain, swelling and be useful for other anti-inflammatory purposes. However, research is very limited to date.
* Statements regarding the various cannabinoids present in Ahya’s products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Ahya’s products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information provided is not medical advice and is not a substitute for medical care. If you are suffering from a medical condition, please consult your physician.