Who Benefits from Enhance Gummies
Enhance gummies are designed to help you enhance your everyday life. Many of us are looking for alternatives to alcohol and enhance can do the trick. Consider replacing beer, wine or spirits with one enhance gummy and nourish your body with Ahya’s full spectrum heirloom hemp and all of the cannabinoids and terpenes we deliver, together with adaptogens L-Theanine (known to help with stress relief) and vitamin B12 (essential vitamin complex for healthy living).
How To Use
Enjoy one Enhance gummy daily. Enhance gummies do contain THC (less than 0.3% which is legal in all 50 states). Use responsibly. Taking more than one serving in a 24-hour period is not recommended. Effects may be delayed by 1 hour or more. As with any over-the-counter product, consult your physician before use, and do not use Enhance if you are pregnant, nursing, or may become pregnant. Do not combine with alcohol or medication. Do not use this product if you are required to undergo drug screening or are subject to random drug testing. Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy machinery after using this product. Proceed with caution in daily tasks until you understand how this product affects you.
Enhance gummies contain less than 0.3% THC derived from hemp in compliance with the 2018 Farm Bill. 21+ only. Keep out of reach of children.
All Natural Ingredients
A 5 gram gummy contains total cannabinoid profile consisting of: 35 mg of Ahya’s full spectrum Heirloom Hemp Oil, 25 mg of which is Cannabidiol (Common Name CBD) and 10mg are other cannabinoids (see certificate of analysis for more details); and 5mg D9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) (0.1% measured by the 2018 Farm Bill requirements).
Other ingredients: Other ingredients include 100mg of L-Theanine, 1 mg of Vitamin B12, Water, Non-GMO Corn Syrup, Organic Cane Sugar, Pectin, Non-GMO Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, and Natural Color.
Certificate of Analysis Test Results
All Ahya products are tested by a third party for full potency, providing verification of cannabinoid content and lack of THC as well as the lack of pesticides (50 pesticides panel) and lack of heavy metals (arsenic, cadmium, lead and mercury). Check your certificate of analysis here.
Note regarding non-detectible levels (ND): Not all cannabinoids show a detectable presence on Ahya’s lab results. This does not mean other cannabinoids are missing or are not present. In fact, Ahya’s Heirloom Hemp™ (as one of the purest and most naturally grown, harvested, and processed products on the market) contains up to 150 distinct cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and other compounds found naturally in the hemp plant.
The Cannabinoid Profile Explained
Most importantly, THC tests at below the legal limit of 0.30%. This is how Ahya products are legal in all 50 states, nationwide.
Ahya’s full-spectrum Heirloom Hemp™ allows us to deliver a substantial presence of as many as six cannabinoids (CBD, CBN, CBG, THCV (Tetrahydrocannabivarin, not to be confused with Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC), CBDV, and CBC). The combined concentration of these cannabinoids is what makes Ahya products so effective.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is the most understood and researched of the cannabinoids, in large part because it is usually the dominate cannabinoid in any full spectrum hemp product.
- Cannabinol (CBN) is a cannabinoid that is gaining in popularity for a number of reasons including research showing it aids with sleep and when combined with CBD can assist with muscle and joint pain.
- Cannabigerol (CBG) is a cannabinoid that is beginning to receive significant attention for its anti-inflammatory properties. Currently researchers are looking into the possibility that CBG could be used to treat conditions where inflammatory responses and abnormal cell proliferation represent a threat (i.e. cancer). This research has only just begun and there are no conclusive studies regarding CBG’s benefits.
- Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV) is another cannabinoid, not to be confused with THC, with potential regulatory and homeostasis benefits, including possible increase focus and mental clarity as well as possible appetite and emotional regulation (these claims remain currently unsupported by clinical research).
- Cannabidivarin (CBDV) is a cannabinoid that in early (and still inconclusive) studies shows to slow nerve cell activity causing it to have general anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cannabichromene (CBC) is a cannabinoid that researchers believe could assist with the reduction in pain, swelling and be useful for other anti-inflammatory purposes. However, research is very limited to date.
* Statements regarding the various cannabinoids present in Ahya’s products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Ahya’s products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information provided is not medical advice and is not a substitute for medical care. If you are suffering from a medical condition, please consult your physician.