Who Benefits from Restore Muscle Balm
Restore muscle balm is made for athletes and anyone else who suffers minor aches, strains and pains from muscle exertion. Whether from a strenuous workout, a tough battle on the mats, or on the tennis court, sleeping wrong, or after sitting in an office chair all day long, Restore is perfect for a fast acting, soothing response.
How To Use
Remove lid. Turn the base of the product counter-clockwise to expose balm. Rub Restore on to your skin at desired site. Let the balm absorb into your skin. Turn the base of the product clockwise to retract the balm, then replace the lid. Dosage varies, simply ensure a thin layer of balm is applied to the affected area. If you have persisting symptoms of pain or injury, seek medical attention.
All Natural Ingredients
Total Full Spectrum Heirloom Hemp™ Oil (Common Name CBD) - 100mg
Other ingredients: Water, Green Tea Extract, Colloidal Silver, Trace Minerals, Potassium, Korean Red Ginseng, Honey Extract, Lemon Extract, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Zinc, Natural Plant Stevia. Less than 0.30% THC as required by law.
Certificate of Analysis Test Results
All Ahya products are tested by a third party for full potency, providing verification of cannabinoid content and lack of THC as well as the lack of pesticides (50 pesticides panel) and lack of heavy metals (arsenic, cadmium, lead and mercury). Check your certificate of analysis here.
Note regarding non-detectible levels (ND): Not all cannabinoids show a detectable presence on Ahya’s lab results. This does not mean other cannabinoids are missing or are not present. In fact, Ahya’s Heirloom Hemp™ (as one of the purest and most naturally grown, harvested, and processed products on the market) contains up to 150 distinct cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and other compounds found naturally in the hemp plant.
The Cannabinoid Profile Explained
Most importantly, THC tests at below the legal limit of 0.30%. This is how Ahya products are legal in all 50 states, nationwide.
Ahya’s full-spectrum Heirloom Hemp™ allows us to deliver a substantial presence of as many as six cannabinoids (CBD, CBN, CBG, THCV (Tetrahydrocannabivarin, not to be confused with Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC), CBDV, and CBC). The combined concentration of these cannabinoids is what makes Ahya products so effective.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is the most understood and researched of the cannabinoids, in large part because it is usually the dominate cannabinoid in any full spectrum hemp product.
- Cannabinol (CBN) is a cannabinoid that is gaining in popularity for a number of reasons including research showing it aids with sleep and when combined with CBD can assist with muscle and joint pain.
- Cannabigerol (CBG) is a cannabinoid that is beginning to receive significant attention for its anti-inflammatory properties. Currently researchers are looking into the possibility that CBG could be used to treat conditions where inflammatory responses represent a threat. This research has only just begun and there are no conclusive studies regarding CBG’s benefits.
- Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV) is another cannabinoid, not to be confused with THC, with potential regulatory and homeostasis benefits, including possible increase focus and mental clarity as well as possible appetite and emotional regulation (these claims remain currently unsupported by clinical research).
- Cannabidivarin (CBDV) is a cannabinoid that in early (and still inconclusive) studies shows to slow nerve cell activity causing it to have general anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cannabichromene (CBC) is a cannabinoid that researchers believe could assist with the reduction in pain, swelling and be useful for other anti-inflammatory purposes. However, research is very limited to date.
* Statements regarding the various cannabinoids present in Ahya’s products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Ahya’s products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information provided is not medical advice and is not a substitute for medical care. If you are suffering from a medical condition, please consult your physician.