Who Benefits from Relief Topical Spray
Relief topical spray is made for the athlete in all of us. Starting with an intense cooling sensation, Relief topical freeze spray acts fast so other active ingredients have time to penetrate and attend to the source. Relief is a non-greasy formula, is easy to apply on the go and can be expected to last for under an hour. Relief can be combined with Restore after strenuous activity is complete for longer lasting results.
How To Use
Apply upon initial onset of symptoms. Shake vigorously for 15-30 seconds before each use. Aim nozzle toward your skin, then press down and hold the valve to continuously dispense contents. Let the solution soak into your skin. Individual results may vary. As with any pain, pay attention to your body and seek medical attention for injuries. If the nozzle clogs, detach it and run under hot water for several seconds. Then use a cotton swab to clear away any debris. If debris persists, use isopropyl alcohol instead of hot water. Reuse when dry. Avoid contact with sensitive areas and your eyes.
All Natural Ingredients
Water, Full Spectrum Heirloom Hemp™ Oil (CBD), Menthol, Camphor, Lidocaine, Methylsufonylmethane (MSM) Glycerin, Capsaicin, Calendula, Green Tea Extract, Wintergreen & Peppermint Oils, Eucalyptus, Arnica, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Melaluca (Tea Tree) Oil, Beta-Caryophylene, L-Theanine, Limonene, Colloidal Silver, Ethanol (EtOH), Isopropyl Alcohol, Pharmaceutical Grade HFA 134A Aerosol Propellant. Less than 0.30% THC as required by law.
Certificate of Analysis Test Results
All Ahya products are tested by a third party for full potency, providing verification of cannabinoid content and lack of THC as well as the lack of pesticides (50 pesticides panel) and lack of heavy metals (arsenic, cadmium, lead and mercury). Check your certificate of analysis here.
Note regarding non-detectible levels (ND): Not all cannabinoids show a detectable presence on Ahya’s lab results. This does not mean other cannabinoids are missing or are not present. In fact, Ahya’s Heirloom Hemp™ (as one of the purest and most naturally grown, harvested, and processed products on the market) contains up to 150 distinct cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and other compounds found naturally in the hemp plant.
The Cannabinoid Profile Explained
Most importantly, THC tests at below the legal limit of 0.30%. This is how Ahya products are legal in all 50 states, nationwide.
Ahya’s full-spectrum Heirloom Hemp™ allows us to deliver a substantial presence of as many as six cannabinoids (CBD, CBN, CBG, THCV (Tetrahydrocannabivarin, not to be confused with Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC), CBDV, and CBC). The combined concentration of these cannabinoids is what makes Ahya products so effective.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is the most understood and researched of the cannabinoids, in large part because it is usually the dominate cannabinoid in any full spectrum hemp product.
- Cannabinol (CBN) is a cannabinoid that is gaining in popularity for a number of reasons including research showing it aids with sleep and when combined with CBD can assist with muscle and joint pain.
- Cannabigerol (CBG) is a cannabinoid that is beginning to receive significant attention for its anti-inflammatory properties. Currently researchers are looking into the possibility that CBG could be used to treat conditions where inflammatory responses represent a threat. This research has only just begun and there are no conclusive studies regarding CBG’s benefits.
- Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV) is another cannabinoid, not to be confused with THC, with potential regulatory and homeostasis benefits, including possible increase focus and mental clarity as well as possible appetite and emotional regulation (these claims remain currently unsupported by clinical research).
- Cannabidivarin (CBDV) is a cannabinoid that in early (and still inconclusive) studies shows to slow nerve cell activity causing it to have general anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cannabichromene (CBC) is a cannabinoid that researchers believe could assist with the reduction in pain, swelling and be useful for other anti-inflammatory purposes. However, research is very limited to date.
* Statements regarding the various cannabinoids present in Ahya’s products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Ahya’s products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information provided is not medical advice and is not a substitute for medical care. If you are suffering from a medical condition, please consult your physician.